Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Creating Estelle image


So this is the hairstyle I chose. The front of the hair is parted on the side (finally, we can do it!!!) and pinned into the back of the hair in upwards direction. Sides sleeked back, pinned into the back of the hair as well and if there`s any long hair (as my model is basically shorthaired and I used extensions) curl it. The top of the hair is backcombed for some volume and falling down. The bottom of the hair (parts where I added extensions) was curled and pinned to the middle of the head so the sides could be clean and smooth.
 As I said, for the make-up I chose a very natural look, nothing over exaggerated - natural skin coloured foundation with blusher on the apples of the cheeks as it was fashionable to do it this way. For the eyes I used a little bit of eyeshadows (natural brown colour to the crease and a bit of light colour on the lid to make the eyes look healthy and to pop the out a bit). I contoured her face very lightly but not to make her cheekbones pop out or anything, just to make her more healthy looking and more 3D-imensional rather than just a very compressed face. I used some mascara to show off her eyes even more and put a bit of a natural lip gloss to her lips. Now, when I`m thinking I could have used something a bit more pinkish for the lips but I`m pretty sure I was still waiting for loads of lip colours to be delivered to my place so I used what I had at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment